Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am part of Gods body, are you?????

"......Christ is the head of the church, His body, and is Himself its Savior." Eph.5:23 As a Christian we are a part of the same body, the church. There are 57 different sects of the christian faith who believe they're the only ones going to heaven. Can you imagine the gasp when they see us? I have always like this little poem I used to quote when I spoke at the prisons........I dream death came
the other night and heavens gate swung wide. There met me an angel fair who ushered me inside. There I saw people who I had known on earth, some I labeled as unfit and others of little worth. Indignant words rose to my lips but never were set free, for the stun surprise on every face, showed no one expected me!!!!!!!!! Br. larry I am part of Gods body, are you?????

No comments: